During the 2018 election, Mayor Jim Watson promised taxpayers that he would increase property taxes by 3% instead of the past practice of 2% with the goal of eliminating the annual $50 million infrastructure...
- What You Need to Know About the Richmond Fair September 8, 2021
- OCDSB Mandates Vaccinations for Teachers September 3, 2021
- OCDSB Votes to Mandate Masks for Kindergarteners September 1, 2021
- 176th Richmond Fair to Take Place Sept. 16-19 August 30, 2021
- Impaired Driver Hits Police Cruiser in Head On Crash August 10, 2021