MPP Ghamari launches Carleton COVID-19 community resource page
From the Manotick Messenger
Carleton Progressive Conservative MPP Goldie Ghamari has launched a COVID-19 Carleton Community Resource and Information Page.
“The health and well-being of the residents of Carleton, Ottawa and Ontario is my top priority,.Ghamari stated. “Since we first learned of COVID-19 as an emerging public health issue, we have been diligently monitoring the developing situation to protect the health and well-being of all Ontarians, support you during this difficult time, and provide relief for businesses and employees.”
On this page, you can find the latest information on COVID-19, including:
- Health Care & Information
- Education & Resources
- Business Resources
- How you, your business, or organization can help us fight COVID-19
- Videos from the Premier of Ontario
- The Latest Government News Releases
- Links to Federal, Municipal and International Websites
- Carleton Community Resources from Unaffiliated Third-Party Sites; and
- Anything else that can be helpful for the people of Carleton.
“As long as we support one another, we will get through this together and our community will be stronger than ever,” Ghamari added.
To visit the resource page, follow the link on Ghamari’s website at goldiempp.ca.