The Richmond Legacy Community Association is pleased to announce another major contribution by a local area family, the Mills Family.
Edward and Ann Mills along with their children immigrated to Canada in the early 1800’s from Ireland. They settled in the Richmond area and like many others with land grants began the arduous tasks of clearing bush lots, erecting fences, building homes and out buildings. Over the years they became prominent farmers in the area and were actively involved in the growth and politics of Marlborough Township. The original stone farmhouse still proudly stands near Mills Corners just south of Richmond on Goodstown Rd.
The current members of the Mills family are proud to support the Richmond Pavilion so that future generations may gather under its roof for years to come.